Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Video Wednesday: Garden Writers Association



Kirk Brown, GWA Vice President, discussed with Nursery Management during the recent MANTS 2015 how the Garden Writers Association can help the horticultural industry improve communication with their customers.

As many of you already know, I'm a big supporter of joining your professional association for many reasons - networking, job leads, training, etc. Don't let the "Garden Writers" name fool you, it is for all gardening communicators from radio show hosts to newspaper columnists to video bloggers. I urge you, if you are in the horticultural industry and do any communications tasks as part of your job, that you seriously considering joining. You can dip your toe in by attending a regional meeting or just jump in and come to the national meeting this September in Pasadena.

If you do decide to join, feel free to use me as a referral on the membership form -- I do get credit for bringing in new folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...